Monday, June 27, 2011

GROWERS FOR STEVIA CULTIVATION

Stevia is a profitable crop for the next coming future. It is having a huge market potential. The crop gives very good return. Stevia is a plantation crop so it doesn’t not need to be planted at every year. It is planted for five year. The crop can be grown in all the climatic conditions on India.

If you are interested t grow the stevia crop please contact us with your complete query and the complete contact details.  We will be happy to contact you.

4 comments:

  1. hello sir my self jeel patel from gujarat i am so intrested about growing the stevia plz contact me on my mail id jeel.patel1989@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We r interested in stevia cultivation & processing in Jammu Send us complete details on our email prakritiherbs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sir,
    I am from Indonesia, and I am so interested on growing stevia. Do you have training on stevia cultivation in the near future? Please contact me on my e mail : rumahbunga_ina@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sir/mam:

    I am mahaboob baashaa o h from chennai(tamil nadu).i am interested in doing cultivation.now,i am having 5acres only.kindly send me the details to u6smart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete